MISTER ANTONY ® Standard Raincape
Worn by Pipe Bands, Highland Dancers, Kiltwearers , Standard Bearers, Shooters, Dogwalkers, Hillwalkers, for Ceremonial Occasions & other niche market users.
Unique double layered protection & freedom of arm movement.
Versatile, perfect for all outdoor occasions With Matching Pouch & Detachable Hood as optional extras.
Made from top quality PU Coated Polyester with a ‘soft feel’ waterproof coating specially designed to help eliminate condensation.
All body seams taped & sealed - 100% waterproof guaranteed!
Colours: Black, Bottle Green, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Burgundy & Lavender
Stock sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL & XXL
Standard Raincape & Pouch priced from just
Black £38.00 (approx $49.00)
Other Cols £41.95 (approx $54.00)
Pouches & Hoods £4.95 each (optional extra)
Band discounts available.
Click HERE for Testimonials
or call us with details of the style & quantity
you wish to order & where in the world you are located.
We will either recommend a stockist in your area or quote our very best price to supply you direct. We offer immediate delivery anywhere in the world.
We promise to respond quickly to your enquiry.
For sizing information view our Buying Guide
We accept PayPal and most Debit Credit Cards.
Folding & Care Instructions for your Mister Antony Raincape
There are various acceptable methods for folding the raincape neatly into its pouch. Rolling into a ball & stuffing it inside is not one of them !
We recommend the following:
- Lay the raincape down flat, the right way up with collar pointing to the right.
- Fold the whole raincape inside out bringing the four front edges of the coat & top-cape to lie on top of each other. Pleat the top-cape neatly inside the coat.
- Fold the skirt of the coat neatly over the front edge, then fold the raincape completely in half so the collar lies at the hem. The folded raincape will now be lying in a long rectangular shape.
- Fold the rectagle shape 3 times into 1/3rd size & then fold once in half. The raincape is now ready for inserting into the pouch.
- If required a warm steam iron on the top-side of the fabric will eliminate any creases.
- When not in use, always hang the raincape on a peg or hanger. Use the pouch for short periods only & never use when the raincape is damp or wet.
IMPORTANT FABRIC INFORMATIONWE DO NOT USE PV or PVC COATED FABRICS !
Both PV and PVC are NON BREATHABLE COATINGS
We only use fabrics specially designed to help eliminate condensation.